Publié le 6 sept. 2021 à 22:15:00 par Bernd
Python Package a BOLTS distribution for the use without CAD has been developed.
Development hast been continued after a long time of only rare development.
- A very nasty problem in the regard of imports on all operating systems
has been fixed for FreeCAD backend.
- A lot of code formatting has taken place.
- On a few places it was moved to some more generic approach.
Thus duplicate code was deleted.
- A new distribution PythonPackage for the use without any CAD has been developed.
- On osarch is a topic with lots of interesting posts.
See Profile Section Libraries for Structural Engineering and beyond!